TLT CANDIDATES DRESS FOR SUCCESS
“Average” teens are underestimated & rarely taken seriously!
iDENTIFY IMPACT is determined to change that by training TLT-Tomorrow’s Leaders Today to rise above “average.” The IMPACT Team considers our TLT Candidates eagles who were born to soar and the 7-day iDENTIFY IMPACT leadership intensive as the mechanism to help young leaders step into the GREATNESS inside of them.
A unique distraction-free clothing environment has intentionally been created, where others can get to know the “real you” while building respectful relationships.
Your cooperation will allow you, other TLT Candidates and the IMPACT Team to enjoy our time together!
As you pack, we ask that you embrace the Dress for Success guidelines as an important aspect of your iDENTIFY IMPACT experience.
Q: What kind of clothes do I need for the week?
A: You will need mostly comfy casual things, 2 dressy casual things to wear & yes, even 1 business casual set of clothes. This is a leadership experience, right? Think loose but not too loose to be revealing. Remember you will be in an airconditioned & often cold environment so pack a snuggly hoodie or something.
Q: Are there things I should not pack?
A: Yes. We are so glad you asked. Here is some “what to leave at home” advice…
- GUYS can leave at home any:
- cut-up muscle tanks/clothing with see-through holes or rips with skin showing through above the knee
- GIRLS can leave at home any:
- TOPS that are strapless, have this spaghetti straps (unless worn under something), are see-through, skin-tight, reveals cleavage (when standing or bending over), shows mid-drift/stomach area (especially when arms are raised)
- BOTTOMS that are skintight like yoga pants/leggings/skinny jeans (unless worn with a shirt that is fingertip length), shorts or rompers that are shorter than the tip of your fingers (gauge with arms by your sides & shoulders lowered), clothing with see through holes or rips with skin showing through above the knee
Q: If we will be swimming, what kind of bathing suit should I pack?
A: This is a doozy of a question, especially for Florida people! Guys & girls, please take note to pack what you need. You would not want to wear the XL t-shirt
s we have to help those who “forgot” to bring the right bathing suit.
- GUYS pair a tank top with swim shorts while at the pool or lake covering bare chest & stomach. Hey, its only fair since girls like to admire skin and muscles just as much as guys do.
- GIRLS cover cleavage, stomach, and rear (sporty not sexy is a great plan like a tank with board shorts or tankini with swim skirt works great)
Q: Will anyone really notice or do anything if I choose to challenge the “Dress For Success” guidelines in how I dress clothing?
A: Touchy subject, wouldn’t you say? You should know that iDENTIFY Team members have the authority and responsibility to help you “Dress for Success.” TLT Candidates will be asked to change immediately, or in certain situations, be required to wear a long t-shirt that will be promptly provided.
The atmosphere at iDENTIFY IMPACT is supper charged with positivity and exciting possibility!
Let’s keep it that way by not making “resistance” to the Dress for Success code an issue.
You are awesome no matter what you wear! 😊