Present Yourself to the World as the Leader You are!
Tomorrow’s Leaders train for excellence in what they DO, SAY, & WEAR.
iDENTIFY IMPACT upholds:
Clean & Encouraging Communication
Relationships that are respectful, platonic & pure (emotionally & physically)
“CAN DO” Attitudes
Time Commitments “Early is ON TIME”
Preparation for Success
Behavior & Treatment of Others:
We uphold a culture of safety and honor at all times and in all places during iDENTIFY, which includes RESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR as it relates to:
Yourself / Other Students / Mentors / Support Staff / Facilitators / Guest Speakers / Hotel Property / Hotel Employees / Other Hotel Guests
Parents and students, please note that iDENTIFY IMPACT maintains a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for students who choose to bring the following items or participate in the following practices:
- Leaving premises without the supervision of a mentor for any reason
- Foul language /cursing /blatant verbal disrespect /bullying /critical name-calling
- Physical violence of any type (pushing, shoving, hitting, etc.)
- Distractions from clothing choices which reveal chest/cleavage, waist/stomach area/upper hips, or upper portion of the thigh
- Romantic /flirtatious/ sexual activity NOTE: previous relationships should be non-physical during iDENTIFY
- Electronics (best to leave at home: apple watches, tablets, laptops, gaming devices)
- Drinking / Drugs / Smoking of any kind (includes vaping)
- Pornography or any other inappropriate viewing or reading materials
- Items that can inflict harm or cause accidents (weapons, matches, lighters)
- Property damage
Should a student decide to not comply, the parent will be alerted and a plan of action will be determined.