Camp iDENTIFY 2017’s 7 day program is intentionally filled with a variety of experiential activities. Every day is quite unique from the day before.
As we go through the curriculum strands of iStand, iLead, and iServe, students will enjoy: hands on power learning sessions with expert facilitators, powerful mentors & talented guest speakers; free time, fun & fitness; special activities & events including the “Elev8Life Summer Jam” out reach concert & popular “Love, Marriage & More” show; creative meals like a custom omelet for breakfast, every teens’ favorite Chick-fil-A for lunch, and a BBQ by the pool.
The memory making moments with iDENTIFY friends both old and new are certainly too many to count!
A Day at iDENTIFY:
- 7:00 – 8:30 am Success Strategies ~ fitness – focus – food
- 8:30 – 9:00 am iDENTIFY team share
- 9:00 -12:00 am Morning Sessions ~ personal or group challenge, special speakers or projects
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm BREAK ~ free time with lunch
- 2:00 – 5:00 pm Afternoon Sessions & activities
- 5:00 – 6:30 pm BREAK ~ free time with dinner
- Activities such as volleyball, soccer, Frisbee, creative outlet, dance, music, etc.
- 6:30 – 9:00 pm Evening Event
- 9:00 – 9:30 pm iDENTIFY team share & closing words
- 9:30 – 10:45 pm Personal time to enjoy fellowship with dorm mates & mentors
- 10:45 -11:15 pm reflect on the day, wind down & lights out