Present Yourself to the World as the Leader You are!
Tomorrow’s Leaders train for excellence in what they DO, SAY, & WEAR.
Camp iDENTIFY upholds:
Clean & Encouraging Communication
Relationships that are respectful, platonic & pure (emotionally & physically)
“CAN DO” Attitudes
Time Commitments “Early is ON TIME”
Preparation for Success
Behavior & Treatment of Others:
We uphold a culture of safety and honor at all times and in all places during Camp iDENTIFY, which includes RESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR as it relates to:
Yourself / Other Students / Mentors / Support Staff / Facilitators / Guest Speakers / Hotel Property / Hotel Employees / Other Hotel Guests
Parents and students, please note that Camp iDENTIFY maintains a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for students who choose to bring the following items or participate in the following practices:
- Leaving camp premises without the supervision of a mentor for any reason
- Foul language /cursing /blatant verbal disrespect /bullying /critical name calling
- Physical violence or romantic physical intimacy NOTE: during camp, relationships will be non-physical or romantic in nature
- Electronics (leave apple watches, tablets, lap-tops, gaming devices at home)
- Drinking / Drugs / Smoking of any kind (includes vaping)
- Pornography or any other inappropriate viewing or reading materials
- Items that cam inflict harm or cause accidents (weapons, matches, lighters)
Should a student decide to take the restricted road, the parent will be alerted and a plan of action will be determined.